LAST UPDATED: 28 day of February 2019
1. Who we are
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
3. Purpose of Data Collection
WEB DJ STUDIO may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
1) to improve customer service to serve you better;
2) to personalize your user experience;
3) to provide products and services to you;
4) to carry out promotions, contests, surveys or campaigns;
5) to send you information which may be of interest to you;
6) to respond to your queries, feedback or comments;
7) other purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
4. Collection of Personal Data
We may collect personal data from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to the following;
1) when you visit our site;
2) when you register an account;
3) when you subscribe to our newsletter;
4) when you participate in any contest, survey or promotion;
5) when you respond to our promotions, campaigns or other initiatives;
6) when you post a feedback or any other message through an electronic form;
7) when you submit your personal data for any other reasons.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. SALE OF BUSINESS
If WEB DJ STUDIO business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please email us using the webform on this page.