There are many different ways to approach an analytical review. I extracted behavioral flow data from Google Analytics one month after the site launch
in this particular example. I used it to identify prominent user paths, high-impact pages, potential usability issues, and more.Behavioral Flow
Behavior flow report shows me a user's journey from the moment they land on a website right up to when they exit.
I can identify pages that deliver the highest volume of traffic and which paths they commonly take.
This report is useful in helping you choose specific pages and looking at the next few pages that people go to.
I had answers the following questions:
- Which pages did the customers visit?
- Which CTAs drew their attention?
- What was the landing page they entered through?
- Were there any repeat visits by the same users?
- Which page received the most attention?
By thoroughly analyzing the behavior flow, I can optimize a user's journey to produce logical, meaningful, and easy steps to encourage them towards conversions.